Wow, so it's been 4 months since I have done a post here. I guess I do not feel too bad about that because my blog isn't very interesting to begin with so I am sure no one missed my riveting posts but also because I have been oh-so-busy with the website at my place of employment. So, needless to say, when I come home, the last thing I want to do is post something to my blog. but here I am...

Last night I made vegan whoopie pies! I am not a huge dessert person but one thing I have always loved was chocolate and peanut butter. My husband likes dessert alot, so I try and make something sweet on occasion, but since I have gone vegan, I have been pretty disappointed with my endeavors. Either trying to veganize an old favorite recipe or trying something out of a cookbook... it just hasn't gone well. However, I picked up the latest copy of VegNews, and among other things, inside, there was a recipe for vegan whoopie pies. I opted for the peanut butter filling alternative ending and I have to say, they came out pretty darn good. In all honesty, the filling is not as fluffy as I would like, but like I said, they taste pretty darn good!